The Dialysis Department of Calamba Medical Center has revolutionized treatment and transformed lives of patients throughout the years. The CMC Hemodialysis Unit is a duly accredited facility by the Department of Health (DOH) and Philippine Health Insurance Corp. (PHIC). Founded in 1995, the hemodialysis unit began equipped with BBraun HD Secura, Dialog+ and Baxter 1550 as its first dialysis machines. The increasing number of patients and need for more hemodialysis treatments brought the expansion of the Hemodialysis Unit in 2005. It was relocated to a larger area to accommodate both in-patients and outpatients on a three-shift, twelve-seated facility using the durable Fresenius 4008S HD machines.
At present, a new 15-seated station Hemodialysis unit opened last June 17, 2015 at the 5th floor of the enormous CMC Tower catering hemodialysis out-patients utilizing state of the art facilities including the latest Fresenius 5008S HD machines. Policies and procedures are strictly adhered to by all medical and nursing staff to maintain standards in giving patient care and customer satisfaction. Professionalism and teamwork in the workplace are religiously observed to ensure that hemodialysis becomes a bearable procedure to our clients.
As part of allied medical practitioners here in the Philippines, we will provide a better quality care among our clients through our excellent clinical treatment with human warmth holistically to enjoy their life to the fullest.
In the year 2020, Calamba Medical Center-Dialysis Unit will be the most recognized institution in Southern Luzon as to quality of health care delivery and medical services offered to clients by focusing on their overall clinical, physical and psychosocial well-being through their entire span of life.
- Philhealth, PCSO, City Governor and HMO accredited
- Fresenius 5008S HD machines
- Fresenius Low-Flux and High-Flux Dialyzers
- Automated Dialyzer Reprocessor (Coremed ADR-88 and Maky)
- 3-shift schedule with on-call emergency dialysis beyond official hours
- Laboratory Package at a discounted price
- Monday to Saturday: 6AM to 10PM
- Sunday: 8AM to 5PM
- 1st session: 6AM to 7AM
- 2nd session: 10AM to 12PM
- 3rd session: 2PM to 4PM
- Sunday: 8AM to 10AM
- All patients undergoing hemodialysis shall be under active nephrologists of Calamba Medical Center.
- Requirements for New Patient Admission/ Initial Dialysis:
- Endorsement/Referral Letter from Nephrologist
- Treatment Orders
- Laboratory Results
- Hepatitis Profile
- Photocopy of last 3 hemodialysis treatment sheets (if active HD patient)
- Philhealth: Certification of Philhealth usage, MDR, CF1, CF2
- Guarantee Letters: Original copy signed by the Hospital Administrator
- The patients will be assigned in a specific treatment schedule as soon as there is available slot on a first served basis.
- If an appointment needs to be cancelled, a call to the facility should be made one day in advance.
- For latecomers (beyond the set hooking time), a deduction of 30 minutes in the 4 hours treatment correspondingly will be made.
- Only one companion per patient is allowed to stay with the patient throughout hemodialysis procedure. Other relatives are requested to wait in the waiting area.
- Patients and companions must wear mask whenever inside the treatment area.
- Cleanliness and proper disposal of garbage should be observed inside the unit.
For inquiries call: 09331888637 or (049) 545-6080 loc. 4501
Visit us at Dialysis Center 2 (5th Floor CMC Tower)